The interrelations between legal and economic processes: a consideration of the reactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Warren J. Samuels, 1962. "The Physiocratic Theory of Economic Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 145-162.
- Gerald Whitney, 1981. "Property Rights and Welfare Economics: Miller et al. v. Schoene Revisited: Comment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 652-656.
- J. A. Seagraves, 1973. "On Appraising Environmental Institutions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(4_Part_1), pages 617-621.
- Lerner, Abba P, 1972. "The Economics and Politics of Consumer Sovereignty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 258-266, May.
- repec:spr:compst:v:60:y:2004:i:3:p:523-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:23:y:1989:i:2:p:427-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Sturn, 1999. "Book Reviews," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 150-155.
- Samuels, Warren J., 1996. "My Work as a Historian of Economic Thought," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 37-75, March.
- Nicholas Mercuro & Timothy Ryan, 1981. "Property Rights and Welfare Economics: Miller et al. v. Schoene Revisited: Reply," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 657-659.
- Samuels, Warren J, 1971. "Interrelations Between Legal and Economic Processes," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 435-450, October.
- Warren J. Samuels & Steven G. Medema, 2005. "Freeing Smith from the “Free Market”: On the Misperception of Adam Smith on the Economic Role of Government," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 219-226, Summer.
- Warren J. Samuels & Steven G. Medema & A. A. Schmid, 1997. "The Economy as a Process of Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1088.
- S. Gawiejnowicz, 2004. "Book Review," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 60(3), pages 523-524, December.
- Warren J. Samuels, 2002. "Economics, Governance and Law," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2570.
- Ronald H. Coase, 2000. "The new institutional economics," Chapters,in: Institutions, Contracts and Organizations, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Warren Samuels, 2001. "Some Problems in the Use of Language in Economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 91-100.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1980. "Survival and Pareto Optimality in Public Utility Rate Making," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 528-540, July.
- Ronald C. Griffin, 1981. "Property Rights and Welfare Economics: Miller et al. v. Schoene Revisited: Comment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 645-651.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw; Power; Legal-economic nexus; Constitutional economics; K10; B00; H1;
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:18:y:2007:i:4:p:243-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.