The interrelations between legal and economic processes: a consideration of the reactions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/10602/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lerner, Abba P, 1972. "The Economics and Politics of Consumer Sovereignty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 258-266, May.
- Warren J. Samuels & Steven G. Medema, 2005. "Freeing Smith from the “Free Market”: On the Misperception of Adam Smith on the Economic Role of Government," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 219-226, Summer.
- Warren J. Samuels & Steven G. Medema & A. A. Schmid, 1997. "The Economy as a Process of Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1088.
- S. Gawiejnowicz, 2004. "Book Review," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 60(3), pages 523-524, December.
- Warren J. Samuels, 2002. "Economics, Governance and Law," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2570.
- Coase, Ronald, 1998.
"The New Institutional Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 72-74, May.
- Ronald C. Griffin, 1981. "Property Rights and Welfare Economics: Miller et al. v. Schoene Revisited: Comment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 645-651.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1962. "The Physiocratic Theory of Economic Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 145-162.
- Gerald Whitney, 1981. "Property Rights and Welfare Economics: Miller et al. v. Schoene Revisited: Comment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 652-656.
- J. A. Seagraves, 1973. "On Appraising Environmental Institutions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(4_Part_1), pages 617-621.
- repec:spr:compst:v:60:y:2004:i:3:p:523-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Sturn, 1999. "Book Reviews," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 150-155.
- Samuels, Warren J., 1996. "My Work as a Historian of Economic Thought," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 37-75, March.
- Nicholas Mercuro & Timothy Ryan, 1981. "Property Rights and Welfare Economics: Miller et al. v. Schoene Revisited: Reply," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 657-659.
- Samuels, Warren J, 1971. "Interrelations Between Legal and Economic Processes," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 435-450, October.
- Warren Samuels, 2001. "Some Problems in the Use of Language in Economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 91-100.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1980. "Survival and Pareto Optimality in Public Utility Rate Making," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 2(4), pages 528-540, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:18:y:2007:i:4:p:243-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.