The interrelations between legal and economic processes: a consideration of the reactions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Gawiejnowicz, 2004. "Book Review," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 523-524, December.
- Richard Sturn, 1999.
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 150-155.
- Richard Sturn, 1997. "Book Reviews," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 332-335.
- Richard Sturn, 1999. "Book Reviews," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 134-137.
- Nicholas Mercuro & Timothy Ryan, 1981. "Property Rights and Welfare Economics: Miller et al. v. Schoene Revisited: Reply," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 657-659.
- Coase, Ronald, 1998. "The New Institutional Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 72-74, May.
- repec:spr:compst:v:60:y:2004:i:3:p:523-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- Warren J. Samuels & Steven G. Medema & A. A. Schmid, 1997. "The Economy as a Process of Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar, number 1088, April.
- Lerner, Abba P, 1972. "The Economics and Politics of Consumer Sovereignty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 258-66, May.
- Warren Samuels, 2001. "Some Problems in the Use of Language in Economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 91-100.
- Samuels, Warren J., 1996. "My Work as a Historian of Economic Thought," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 37-75, March.
- Manishi Prasad & Peter Wahlqvist & Rich Shikiar & Ya-Chen Tina Shih, 2004. "A," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 22(4), pages 225-244.
- Samuels, Warren J, 1971. "Interrelations Between Legal and Economic Processes," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 435-50, October.
- J. A. Seagraves, 1973. "On Appraising Environmental Institutions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(4_Part_1), pages 617-621.
- Warren J. Samuels & Steven G. Medema, 2005. "Freeing Smith from the “Free Market”: On the Misperception of Adam Smith on the Economic Role of Government," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 219-226, Summer.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1980. "Survival and Pareto Optimality in Public Utility Rate Making," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 2(4), pages 528-540, July.
- Ronald C. Griffin, 1981. "Property Rights and Welfare Economics: Miller et al. v. Schoene Revisited: Comment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 645-651.
- Gerald Whitney, 1981. "Property Rights and Welfare Economics: Miller et al. v. Schoene Revisited: Comment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 652-656.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:18:y:2007:i:4:p:243-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.