The Economics and Politics of Consumer Sovereignty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 62 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Alberto Battistini, 2008. "Micro-Founded Institutions and Macro-Founded Individuals: The Dual Nature of Profit," Department of Economics University of Siena 550, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2015.
"Alternative Interpretations of a Stateless Currency crisis,"
a/ Working Papers Series
1508, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2016. "Alternative interpretations of a stateless currency crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 736, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Alberto Battistini, 2007. "Surplus-Value, Distribution and Exploitation," Department of Economics University of Siena 518, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2007. "Power," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2007. "Power," Department of Economics University of Siena 495, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Hamid Hosseini, 2010. "Making the unequal global economic structure more just: Going beyond welfare economics, utilitarianism and Rawlsian ethical theories," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 200-211, August.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Lucia Alessi & Matteo Barigozzi & Marco Capasso, 2010. "On the distributional properties of household consumption expenditures: the case of Italy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 717-741, June.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Lucia Alessi & Matteo Barigozzi & Marco Capasso, 2007. "On the distributional properties of household consumption expenditures. The case of Italy," LEM Papers Series 2007/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Luigi Maregno & Corrado Pasquali, 2008. "A computational voting model," LEM Papers Series 2008/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cowie, Jonathan, 2014. "Performance, profit and consumer sovereignty in the English deregulated bus market," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 255-262.
- Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2011. "The construction of choice: a computational voting model," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 6(2), pages 139-156, November.
- Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2010. "The construction of choice. A computational voting model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3077-3087.
- Berrens, Robert P. & Polasky, Stephen, 1995. "The Paretian Liberal Paradox and ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 45-56, July.
- Aneel Karnani & Brent McFerran & Anirban Mukhopadhyay, 2016. "The Obesity Crisis as Market Failure: An Analysis of Systemic Causes and Corrective Mechanisms," Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(3), pages 445-470.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 1993. "The Revenge of Homo Economicus: Contested Exchange and the Revival of Political Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 83-102, Winter.
- Deng, Zhongqi & Chen, Yongjun, 2016. "Markups and Firm-Level Export Status: Comment," MPRA Paper 74494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiese, Harald, 2011. "Moderation, contentment, work, and alms—A Buddhist household theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 909-918.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2004. "The transition from communism : a diagrammatic exposition of obstacles to the demand for the rule of law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3352, The World Bank.
- Warren Samuels, 2007. "The interrelations between legal and economic processes: a consideration of the reactions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 243-285, December.
- Hoff Karla & Joseph Stiglitz, 2003. "Le processus de transition dans les économies post-communistes : vers une économie politique des droits de propriété," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 11(2), pages 91-109.
- Nicolò Bellanca, 2013. "Capitalism," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 5, pages 59-68 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kaye K. W. Lee, 2006. "Personality and Earnings," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_443, Levy Economics Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:2:p:258-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed