The Spartan School Of Institutional Economics At Michigan State University
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayne, T. S. & Yamano, Takashi & Weber, Michael T. & Tschirley, David & Benfica, Rui & Chapoto, Antony & Zulu, Ballard, 2003.
"Smallholder income and land distribution in Africa: implications for poverty reduction strategies,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 253-275, June.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Yamano, Takashi & Weber, Michael T. & Tschirley, David L. & Benfica, Rui M.S. & Neven, David & Chapoto, Antony & Zulu, Ballard, 2001. "Smallholder Income and Land Distribution in Africa: Implications for Poverty Reduction Strategies," Food Security International Development Papers 54047, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Yamano, Takashi & Weber, Michael T. & Tschirley, David L. & Benfica, Rui M.S. & Neven, David & Chapoto, Antony & Zulu, Ballard, 2002. "Smallholder Income And Land Distribution In Africa: Implications For Poverty Reduction Strategies," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19692, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Yamano, Takashi & Weber, Michael T. & Tschirley, David L. & Benfica, Rui M.S. & Chapoto, Antony & Zulu, Ballard & Neven, David, 2002. "Smallholder Income and Land Distribution in Africa: Implications for Poverty Reduction Strategies," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11295, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Warren J. Samuels & Steven G. Medema & A. A. Schmid, 1997. "The Economy as a Process of Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1088.
- Woodbury, Stephen A., 2000. "Economics, economists, and public policy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 417-430.
- Batie, Sandra S. & Ervin, David E., 2001. "Transgenic crops and the environment: missing markets and public roles," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 435-457, October.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:7:y:1973:i:4:p:535-541 is not listed on IDEAS
- Judith I. Stallmann & A. Allan Schmid, 1987. "Property Rights in Plants: Implications for Biotechnology Research and Extension," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 432-437.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1989. "Determinate Solutions and Valuational Processes: Overcoming the Foreclosure of Process," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 531-546, July.
- Hugh Spall, 1978. "State tax structure and the supply of AFDC assistance," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 85-96, December.
- Staatz, John M., 1989. "Farmer Cooperative Theory: Recent Developments," Research Reports 52017, United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development Business and Cooperative Programs.
- Bronfrenbrenner, Martin, 1985. "Early American Leaders-Institutional and Critical Traditions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(6), pages 13-27, December.
- Samuels, Warren J., 1996. "My Work as a Historian of Economic Thought," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 37-75, March.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:34:y:2000:i:2:p:305-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robison, Lindon J. & Schmid, A. Allan, 1994. "Can Agriculture Prosper Without Increased Social Capital?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
- Jeff E. Biddle, 1990. "Purpose and Evolution in Commons's Institutionalism," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 19-47, Spring.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:29:y:1995:i:2:p:343-358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, Lynn R., 1994. "Joint Public Ventures Cost Allocation: Alternative And Consequences," Staff Papers 11783, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional and Behavioral Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.