Comparative Performance of Food-Processing Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Firms in the U.S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sexton, Richard J. & Wilson, Brooks M. & Wann, Joyce J., 1989. "Some Tests Of The Economic Theory Of Cooperatives: Methodology And Application To Cotton Ginning," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-11, July.
- Lerman, Zvi & Parliament, Claudia, 1989. "Industry And Size Effects In Agricultural Cooperatives," Staff Papers 14248, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Parliament, Claudia & Lerman, Zvi & Fulton, Joan R., 1990.
"Performance of Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Firms in the Dairy Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural Cooperation,
National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 5, pages 1-16.
- Parliament, Claudia & Lerman, Zvi & Fulton, Joan R., 1989. "Performance Of Cooperatives And Investor Owned Firms In The Dairy Industry," Staff Papers 14245, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kwo-Shin Chen & Emerson M. Babb & Lee F. Schrader, 1985. "Growth of large cooperative and proprietary firms in the US food sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 201-210.
- Staatz, John M., 1989. "Farmer Cooperative Theory: Recent Developments," Research Reports 52017, United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena MELIA-MARTI & Ana Maria MARTINEZ-GARCIA, 2015. "Characterization And Analysis Of Cooperative Mergers And Their Results," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 479-504, September.
- Theo Benos & Nikos Kalogeras & Frans J.H.M. Verhees & Panagiota Sergaki & Joost M.E. Pennings, 2016. "Cooperatives’ Organizational Restructuring, Strategic Attributes, and Performance: The Case of Agribusiness Cooperatives in Greece," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 127-150, January.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0402-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi & Parliament, Claudia, 1991.
"Size and industry effects in the performance of agricultural cooperatives,"
Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 15-29, October.
- Lerman, Zvi & Parliament, Claudia, 1990. "Size And Industry Effects In The Performance Of Agricultural Cooperatives," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271036, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4536-:d:186979 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:ifaamr:266454 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:agribz:v:34:y:2018:i:2:p:456-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi & Parliament, Claudia, 1990. "Performance of U.S. Agricultural Cooperatives: Size and Industry Effects," Working Papers 232667, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaewp:232668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caehuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.