Financing Of Growth In Agricultural Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cobia, David W. & Royer, Jeffrey S. & Wissman, Roger A. & Smith, Dennis Paul & Davidson, Donald R. & Lurya, Stephen D. & Mather, J. Warren & Brown, Phillip F. & Krueger, Kenneth P., 1982. "Equity Redemption: Issues and Alternatives for Farmer Cooperatives [This report is now at http://purl.umn.edu/180969]," Mimeographed Reports 56160, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Staatz, John M., 1989. "Farmer Cooperative Theory: Recent Developments," Research Reports 52017, United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development Business and Cooperative Programs.
- Cobia, David W. & Royer, Jeffrey S. & Wissman, Roger A. & Smith, Dennis Paul & Davidson, Donald R. & Lurya, Stephen D. & Mather, J. Warren & Brown, Phillip F. & Krueger, Kenneth P., 1982. "Equity Redemption: Issues and Alternatives for Farmer Cooperatives," Research Reports 180969, United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development Business and Cooperative Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Lewis & Meade, Richard, 2005. "The Role and Significance of Cooperatives in New Zealand Agriculture, A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 3847, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Franck Bailly & Karine Chapelle & Lionel Prouteau, 2017. "What are the determinants of the pay gap between conventional firms and cooperatives? Evidence from France," Working Papers hal-01455741, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.