The Relative Capital Structure of Agricultural Grain and Supply Cooperatives and Investor Owned Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Li, Ziran & Jacobs, Keri L. & Artz, Georgeanne M., 2012. "The Relative Capital Structure of U.S. Agricultural Grain and Supply Cooperatives and Investor Owned Firms," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124755, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalogeras, Nikos & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Kuikman, Joost & Doumpos, Michael, 2011. "Is the Ownership Structure Model a Decisive Determinant of Co-Operatives' Financial Success? A Financial Assessment," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103774, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sexton, Richard J. & Iskow, Julie, 1993. "What Do We Know About the Economic Efficiency of Cooperatives: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 8, pages 1-13.
- Fabio R. Chaddad & Michael L. Cook & Thomas Heckelei, 2005. "Testing for the Presence of Financial Constraints in US Agricultural Cooperatives: An Investment Behaviour Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 385-397, December.
- Zvi Lerman & Claudia Parliament, 1993. "Financing Growth in Agricultural Cooperatives," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 15(3), pages 431-441.
- Ashok K. Mishra & Charles B. Moss & Kenneth W. Erickson, 2009. "Regional differences in agricultural profitability, government payments, and farmland values: Implications of DuPont expansion," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 69(1), pages 49-66, May.
- Barton, David G. & Boland, Michael A. & Chaddad, Fabio Ribas & Eldon, Eversull, 2011. "Current Challenges in Financing Agricultural Cooperatives," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1-5.
- Akridge, Jay T. & Hertel, Thomas W., 1992. "Cooperative and Investor-Oriented Firm Efficiency: A Multiproduct Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 7, pages 1-14.
- Parliament, Claudia & Lerman, Zvi & Fulton, Joan R., 1990.
"Performance of Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Firms in the Dairy Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural Cooperation,
National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 5, pages 1-16.
- Parliament, Claudia & Lerman, Zvi & Fulton, Joan R., 1989. "Performance Of Cooperatives And Investor Owned Firms In The Dairy Industry," Staff Papers 14245, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Rafat A. M. E. Soboh & Alfons Oude Lansink & Gerard Giesen & Gert van Dijk, 2009. "Performance Measurement of the Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives: The Gap between Theory and Practice," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 446-469, September.
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:3:p:446-469. is not listed on IDEAS
- Melvin, Jon & Boehlje, Michael & Dobbins, Craig L. & Gray, Allan W., 2003. "The DuPont Profitability Analysis Model: An E-Learning Application and Evaluation," 2003 Regional Committee NCT-194, October 6-7, 2003; Kansas City, Missouri 132522, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Fazzini & Antonella Russo, 2014. "Profitability in the Italian Wine Sector: An Empirical Analysis of Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Firms," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(3), pages 130-137, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperatives; equity; capital constraint;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:37451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.