A Comparative Financial Ratio Analysis of U.S. Farmer Cooperatives Using Nonparametric Statistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:uersfc:152847 is not listed on IDEAS
- Griffin, Nelda & Wissman, Roger & Monroe, William J. & Yager, Francis P. & Purdue, Elmer, 1980. "The Changing Financial Structure of Farmer Cooperatives," Farmer Cooperative Research Report (FCRR) 166999, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Staatz, John M., 1989. "Farmer Cooperative Theory: Recent Developments," Research Reports 52017, United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development Business and Cooperative Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaddad, Fabio Ribas, 2006. "Investment Constraints in Agricultural Cooperatives: Theory, Evidence and Solutions," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, CearÃ¡, Brazil 143259, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Grashuis, Jasper & Cook, Michael, 2016. "Capital, Ownership, and Governance: Analyzing the Structure of U.S. Farmer Cooperatives," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235677, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hopp, Fredrick Neal, 1994. "A financial analysis of grain marketing and production supply cooperatives, 1985-1991," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000017637, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joagco:46257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.