Effects Of Managers' Power On Capital Structure: A Study Of Italian Agricultural Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Russo, Carlo & Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Peterson, H. Christopher & Sabbatini, Massimo, 1999. "Effects Of Managers' Power On Capital Structure: A Study On Italian Agricultural Cooperatives," Staff Papers 11753, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Titman, Sheridan & Wessels, Roberto, 1988. " The Determinants of Capital Structure Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Staatz, John M., 1989. "Farmer Cooperative Theory: Recent Developments," Research Reports 52017, United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development Business and Cooperative Programs.
- Barton, David G. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1997. "Optimal Capital Structure in Centralized Agricultural Cooperatives," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35809, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Lewis & Meade, Richard, 2005. "The Role and Significance of Cooperatives in New Zealand Agriculture, A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 3847, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Rebelo, Joao & Caldas, Jose Vaz & Matulich, Scott C., 2008. "Manager Power, Member Behavior and Capital Structure: Portuguese Douro Wine Cooperatives," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2), June.
- Arcas-Lario, Narciso & MartÃn-Ugedo, Juan Francisco & MÃnguez-Vera, Antonio, 2014. "Farmersâ€™ Satisfaction with Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing Spanish Cooperatives: An Explanation from Agency Theory," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(1).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.