Understanding heterogeneous preferences of cooperative members
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zusman, Pinhas, 1992. "Constitutional selection of collective-choice rules in a cooperative enterprise," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 353-362, May.
- Hamparsum Bozdogan, 1987. "Model selection and Akaike's Information Criterion (AIC): The general theory and its analytical extensions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 345-370, September.
- K. Oustapassidis & A. Vlachvei & K. Karantininis, 1998. "Growth of Investor Owned and Cooperative Firms in Greek Dairy Industry," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(3), pages 399-417, September.
- Ronald W. Cotterill, 2001. "Cooperative and Membership Commitment: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1280-1281.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
- Dillon, William R & Frederick, Donald G & Tangpanichdee, Vanchai, 1985. " Decision Issues in Building Perceptual Product Spaces with Multi-attribute Rating Data," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 47-63, June.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R., 2005.
"Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique of Long Jump Co-operative Ventures,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-21.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R., 2000. "Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique of Long Jump Co-operative Ventures," 2000 Annual Meeting, December 12-13 31809, NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R., 2001. "Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique Of Long Jump Co-Operative Ventures," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20645, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sterns, James A. & Schweikhardt, David B. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 1998.
"Using Case Studies As An Approach For Conducting Agribusiness Research,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 3), pages 1-17.
- Sterns, James A. & Schweikhardt, David B. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 1998. "Using Case Studies As An Approach For Conducting Agribusiness Research," Staff Paper Series 11545, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Michel Wedel & Wayne DeSarbo, 1995. "A mixture likelihood approach for generalized linear models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 12(1), pages 21-55, March.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Ale Smidts, 2000. "Assessing the Construct Validity of Risk Attitude," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(10), pages 1337-1348, October.
- Bijman, W.J.J. & Hendrikse, G.W.J., 2003. "Co-operatives in chains: institutional restructuring in the Dutch fruit and vegetables industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-089-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pennings, Joost M. E. & Garcia, Philip, 2004. "Hedging behavior in small and medium-sized enterprises: The role of unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 951-978, May.
- Murray Fulton & Konstantinos Giannakas, 2001. "Organizational Commitment in a Mixed Oligopoly: Agricultural Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Firms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1258-1265.
- H. Christopher Peterson & Bruce L. Anderson, 1996. "Cooperative strategy: Theory and practice," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 371-383.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Raymond M. Leuthold, 2000. "The Role of Farmers' Behavioral Attitudes and Heterogeneity in Futures Contracts Usage," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 908-919.
- van Dijk, Gert & Mackel, Chris, 1991. "Dutch Agriculture Seeking for Market Leader Strategies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 18(3-4), pages 345-364.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fabio R. Chaddad & Michael L. Cook, 2004. "Understanding New Cooperative Models: An Ownership–Control Rights Typology," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 348-360.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:53-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia Hohler & Rainer Kuhl, 2014. "Position and Performance of Farmer Cooperatives in the Food supply Chain of the EU-27," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 579-595, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1450-:d:108505 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hao, Jinghui & Heerink, Nico & Heijman, Wim & Bijman, Jos, 2017. "Cooperatives Membership And Smallholder Farmers’ Welfare - Evidence From Shaanxi And Shandong Provinces, China," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 260914, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marcos Matás, Gustavo & Hernández Espallardo, Miguel & Arcas-Lario, Narciso, 2014. "La disposición a invertir en cooperativas agroalimentarias: el papel de la heterogeneidad y el oportunismo de los socios," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Number 01), pages 1-19, June.
- Hellberg-Bahr, Anneke & Steffen, Nina & Spiller, Achim, 2011. "Unternehmensstrategische Defizite in Genossenschaftsmolkereien: Eine mitgliederbasierte Fallstudie," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114496, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- repec:ags:gewipr:260623 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:ifaamr:274985 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bpj:zfgewe:v:67:y:2017:i:1:p:21-35:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalogeras, Nikos & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2013. "Marketing Cooperatives' Equity Sources: An Empirical Study," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150701, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:25:y:2009:i:1:p:90-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.