Growth of Investor Owned and Cooperative Firms in Greek Dairy Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, L. & Huang, W., 2018. "Non-economic societal impact or economic revenue? Performance and efficiency analysis of farmer cooperatives in China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277512, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paulo ANANIA & Paschal NADE, 2020. "In the Quest for Semi-Industrialized Economy: Strategies for Agricultural-Based Industrialization through Co-operatives in Tanzania," CIRIEC Working Papers 2006, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Theo Benos & Nikos Kalogeras & Martin Wetzels & Ko De Ruyter & Joost M. E. Pennings, 2018. "Harnessing a ‘Currency Matrix’ for Performance Measurement in Cooperatives: A Multi-Phased Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-38, December.
- MCarmen MartÃnezâ€ Victoria & Narciso Arcas Lario & Mariluz MatÃ© SÃ¡nchez Val, 2018. "Financial behavior of cooperatives and investorâ€ owned firms: An empirical analysis of the Spanish fruit and vegetable sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 456-471, March.
- Nikos Kalogeras & Joost M.E. Pennings & Ivo. A. van der Lans & Philip Garcia & Gert van Dijk, 2009. "Understanding heterogeneous preferences of cooperative members," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 90-111.
- Rafat A. M. E. Soboh & Alfons Oude Lansink & Gerard Giesen & Gert van Dijk, 2009. "Performance Measurement of the Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives: The Gap between Theory and Practice," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 446-469.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:69:y:1998:i:3:p:399-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.