Johannes M. Pennings
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Management Department Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States)
Wharton School of Business
University of Pennsylvania
: 215 898-7722
2000 Steinberg Hall - Dietrich Hall, Philadelphia PA 19104-6370
RePEc:edi:mdupaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Cattani, Gino & Pennings, Johannes M. & Wezel, Filippo Carlo, 2002. "Organizational turnover as endogenous precursor of industry dynamics and organizational dissolution," Research Report 02G39, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Pennings, J.M. & Barkema, H.G. & Douma, S.W., 1994. "Organizational learning and diversification," Other publications TiSEM 2cabb122-340f-4729-afb3-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Anindya Ghosh & Xavier Martin & Johannes M. Pennings & Filippo Carlo Wezel, 2014. "Ambition Is Nothing Without Focus: Compensating for Negative Transfer of Experience in R&D," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(2), pages 572-590, April.
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Learning dynamics in research alliances: A panel data analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 776-789, July.
- Johannes M. Pennings & Filippo Carlo Wezel, 2010. "Faraway, Yet So Close: Organizations in Demographic Flux," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 451-468, April.
- Verhees, Frans J.H.M. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G. & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2010. "Performance expectations of small firms considering radical product innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 772-777, July.
- Nikos Kalogeras & Joost M.E. Pennings & Ivo. A. van der Lans & Philip Garcia & Gert van Dijk, 2009. "Understanding heterogeneous preferences of cooperative members," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 90-111.
- Hann Earl Kim & Johannes M. Pennings, 2009. "Innovation and Strategic Renewal in Mature Markets: A Study of the Tennis Racket Industry," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(2), pages 368-383, April.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Olga Isengildina-Massa & Scott H. Irwin & Philip Garcia & Darrel L. Good, 2008. "Producers' complex risk management choices," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 31-54.
- Van Ittersum, Koert & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wansink, Brian & van Trijp, Hans C.M., 2007. "The validity of attribute-importance measurement: A review," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1177-1190, November.
- Filippo Carlo Wezel & Gino Cattani & Johannes M. Pennings, 2006. "Competitive Implications of Interfirm Mobility," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(6), pages 691-709, December.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Scott H. Irwin & Darrel L. Good & Olga Isengildina, 2005. "Heterogeneity in the likelihood of market advisory service use by U.S. crop producers," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 109-128.
- Gino Cattani & Johannes M. Pennings & Filippo Carlo Wezel, 2003. "Spatial and Temporal Heterogeneity in Founding Patterns," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages 670-685, December.
- Joost M. E. Pennings & Matthew T. G. Meulenberg, 1997. "The hedging performance in new agricultural futures markets: A note," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 295-300.
- J. Pennings & M. Meulenberg & W. Heijman, 1996. "Environmental rights on the futures markets an application to the dutch manure market," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(1), pages 79-94, January.
- Harianto, Farid & Pennings, Johannes M., 1994. "Technological convergence and scope of organizational innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 293-304, May.
- Johannes M. Pennings & Farid Harianto, 1992. "Technological Networking and Innovation Implementation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 356-382, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Johannes M. Pennings should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.