Contact information of NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ncerze. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daksuus.html .
- 31815 The Important and Changing Role of Cooperatives and Producer Associations in the Southwest
by Thor, Eric P. & Usmanova, Natalia & Madson, Sharon
- 31814 Driving Forces and Success Factors for Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, and Strategic Alliances among Local Cooperatives
by Vandeburg, Jennifer M. & Fulton, Joan R. & Hine, Susan E. & McNamara, Kevin T.
- 31813 Modeling Member Responses to the Farmer Owned Cooperative's Alternative Capital Management Strategies
by Diaz-Hermelo, Francisco & Gray, Allan W. & Smith, Edward G.
- 31812 How Consumer Characteristics and Preferences Influence Structural Options: A Study of Twin City Natural Food Co-ops
by Mancino, Lisa
- 31811 The South Dakota Soybean Processors Cooperative: Socioeconomic Impacts
by Van der Sluis, Evert & Loewe, Paula
- 31810 Patron Demand Deposit Account and Regional Patronage Financing Activities of Agribusiness Cooperatives
by Brueckner, Erica C. & Duft, Ken D. & McCluskey, Jill J.
- 31809 Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique of Long Jump Co-operative Ventures
by Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R.
- 31808 Cooperative Principles as Constraints for Public Goods Production
by Reynolds, Bruce J.
- 31807 The Real Options Approach to Evaluating a Risky Investment by a New Generation Cooperative: Further Processing
by Bailey, Michael D. & Sporleder, Thomas L.
- 31806 Is a National Pork Marketing Cooperative Viable? A Case Study of Pork America within the Context of Structural Change in the US Pork Industry
by Gehrke, Brad C. & Matson, James