Modeling Member Responses to the Farmer Owned Cooperative's Alternative Capital Management Strategies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diaz-Hermelo, Francisco & Gray, Allan W. & Smith, Edward G., 2001. "Modeling Member Responses To The Farmer Owned Cooperative'S Alternative Capital Management Strategies," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20546, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Moller, Lynn G. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Barton, David G., 1996. "Sources of Financial Stress in Agricultural Cooperatives," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 11.
- Poray, Michael C. & Ginder, Roger G., 1999. "Comparing Alternative Closed Swine Production Cooperatives: Adding Value to Corn Under Uncertainty," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 14.
- Barton, David G. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1997. "Optimal Capital Structure in Centralized Agricultural Cooperatives," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35809, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Poray, Michael C. & Ginder, Roger, 1999. "Comparing Alternative Closed Swine Production Cooperatives: Adding Value to Corn Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1556, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Tianwei & Mallory, Mindy L., 2010. "Patronage Refunds Paying Decision of Farm Credit System Associations: A Logit Model," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61756, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Agribusiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ncerze:31813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daksuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.