The Effects of Uncertainty and Capital Source on Cooperative Firm Leverage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeff Corman & Murray Fulton, 1990. "Patronage Allocation, Growth and Member Weil-Being in Co-operatives," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 38(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Simon Gilchrist & Charles Himmelberg, 1999. "Investment: Fundamentals and Finance," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1998, volume 13, pages 223-274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank, Murray Z. & Goyal, Vidhan K., 2003. "Testing the pecking order theory of capital structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 217-248, February.
- Royer, Jeffrey S. & Smith, Darnell B., 2007. "Patronage Refunds, Producer Expectations and Optimal Pricing by Agricultural Cooperatives," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 20, pages 1-18.
- Junge, Katie A. & Ginder, Roger, 1986. "Effects of Federal Taxes on Member Cash Flow Patronage Refunds," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11479, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Eversull, E. Eldon, 2010. "Cooperative Equity Redemption," Research Reports 280108, United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development.
- Royer, Jeffrey S. & Shihipar, M.L. Mohamad, 1997. "Individual Patron Preferences, Collective Choice, and Cooperative Equity Revolvement Practices," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 12, pages 1-16.
- James G. Beierlein & Lee F. Schrader, 1978. "Patron Valuation of a Farmer Cooperative under Alternative Finance Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(4), pages 636-641.
- Junge, Katie A. & Ginder, Roger G., 1986. "Effects of Federal Taxes on Member Cash Flows From Patronage Refunds," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 1, pages 1-16.
- Christopher F. Baum & Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009.
"The Effects Of Uncertainty On The Leverage Of Nonfinancial Firms,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(2), pages 216-225, April.
- Christopher F. Baum & Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2004. "The Effects of Uncertainty on the Leverage of Non-Financial Firms," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 602, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 27 Jul 2007.
- Jing Liu & Doron Nissim & Jacob Thomas, 2002. "Equity Valuation Using Multiples," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 135-172, March.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- D. Lynn Forster, 1996. "Capital structure, business risk, and investor returns for agribusinesses," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 429-442.
- John J. VanSickle & W. Ladd George, 1983. "A Model of Cooperative Finance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(2), pages 273-281.
- Barton, David G. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1997. "Optimal Capital Structure in Centralized Agricultural Cooperatives," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\ Sparks, Nevada 35809, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theo Benos & Nikos Kalogeras & Martin Wetzels & Ko De Ruyter & Joost M. E. Pennings, 2018. "Harnessing a ‘Currency Matrix’ for Performance Measurement in Cooperatives: A Multi-Phased Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-38, December.
- Jasper GRASHUIS & Ye SU, 2019. "A Review Of The Empirical Literature On Farmer Cooperatives: Performance, Ownership And Governance, Finance, And Member Attitude," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 77-102, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlorco:249595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caehuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.