Cooperative Principles as Constraints for Public Goods Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1999. "Rationality for Economists?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 19(1-3), pages 73-105, December.
- Akerlof, George A, 1991. "Procrastination and Obedience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 1-19, May.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1997.
"Austrian and Neoclassical Economics: Any Gains from Trade?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 139-152, Fall.
- Rosen Sherwin, 1997. "Austrian and Neoclassical Economics: Any Gains From Trade?," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 133, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Royer, Jeffrey S., 1999. "Cooperative Organizational Strategies: A Neo-Institutional Digest," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 14.
- Randall, Alan, 1999. "A New Look at the Old Problem of Externalities," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(1).
- Dunn, John R., 1988. "Basic Cooperative Principles and Their Relationship to Selected Practices," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 3.
- Coase, R H, 1974. "The Lighthouse in Economics," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 357-376, October.
- Daniel Klein, 1997. "Convention, Social Order, and the Two Coordinations," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 319-335, December.
- Royer, Jeffrey S., 1992. "Cooperative Principles and Equity Financing: A Critical Discussion," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 7.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy; Agribusiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ncerze:31808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daksuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.