Austrian Economics, Neoclassicism, and the Market Test
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sherwin Rosen, 1997.
"Austrian and Neoclassical Economics: Any Gains from Trade?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 139-152, Fall.
- Rosen Sherwin, 1997. "Austrian and Neoclassical Economics: Any Gains From Trade?," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 133, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Leland Yeager, 1995. "Tacit preachments are the worst kind," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-33.
- Laband, David N & Taylor, Christopher N, 1992. "The Impact of Bad Writing in Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 673-688, October.
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1991. " The Scientific Illusion in Empirical Macroeconomics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 129-148.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zafirovski, Milan, 2002. "Reconsidering equilibrium: a socio-economic perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 559-579.
- Zafirovski, Milan, 1999. "A socio-economic approach to market transactions," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 309-334.
- Richard Wagner, 2012. "Viennese kaleidics: Why it’s liberty more than policy that calms turbulence," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 283-297, December.
- Hsiung Bingyuan, 2009. "Benchmarks and Economic Analysis," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 75-99, March.
- William J. Rieber, 2016. "Ludwig Von Mises’ Neoclassical Analysis of Dumping," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(4), pages 447-455, December.
More about this item
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:11:y:1997:i:4:p:153-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.