Organizational Commitment in a Mixed Oligopoly: Agricultural Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:feb:framed:0074 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jinkwon Lee, 2008. "The effect of the background risk in a simple chance improving decision model," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 19-41, February.
- Hans P. Binswanger, 1980.
"Attitudes Toward Risk: Experimental Measurement in Rural India,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(3), pages 395-407.
- Hans Binswanger, 1980. "Attitudes toward risk: Experimental measurement in rural india," Artefactual Field Experiments 00009, The Field Experiments Website.
- John A. List, 2006.
"The Behavioralist Meets the Market: Measuring Social Preferences and Reputation Effects in Actual Transactions,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(1), pages 1-37, February.
- John A. List, 2005. "The Behavioralist Meets the Market: Measuring Social Preferences and Reputation Effects in Actual Transactions," NBER Working Papers 11616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John List, 2006. "The behavioralist meets the market: Measuring social preferences and reputation effects in actual transactions," Natural Field Experiments 00300, The Field Experiments Website.
- Robert Gazzale & Julian Jamison & Alexander Karlan & Dean Karlan, 2013. "Ambiguous Solicitation: Ambiguous Prescription," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 1002-1011, January.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, E. Elisabet, 2010.
"Preference heterogeneity in experiments: Comparing the field and laboratory,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 209-224, February.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Igel Lau & E. Elisabet Rutström, 2009. "Preference Heterogeneity in Experiments: Comparing the Field and Laboratory," Post-Print hal-00736951, HAL.
- Camerer, Colin & Weber, Martin, 1992.
"Recent Developments in Modeling Preferences: Uncertainty and Ambiguity,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 325-370, October.
- Camerer, Colin F. & Weber, Martin, 1991. "Recent developments in modelling preferences: Uncertainty and ambiguitiy," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 275, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Glenn W Harrison & John A List & Charles Towe, 2007.
"Naturally Occurring Preferences and Exogenous Laboratory Experiments: A Case Study of Risk Aversion,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 433-458, March.
- Glenn Harrison & John List & Charles Towe, 2004. "Naturally occurring preferences and exogenous laboratory experiments: A case study of risk aversion," Framed Field Experiments 00155, The Field Experiments Website.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn Harrison & Morten Lau & E. Rutström, 2009. "Elicitation using multiple price list formats," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(3), pages 365-366, September.
- Gollier, Christian & Pratt, John W, 1996. "Risk Vulnerability and the Tempering Effect of Background Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1109-1123, September.
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2007.
"What Do Laboratory Experiments Measuring Social Preferences Reveal About the Real World?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 153-174, Spring.
- Steven Levitt & John List, 2007. "What do Laboratory Experiments Measuring Social Preferences Reveal About the Real World," Artefactual Field Experiments 00480, The Field Experiments Website.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:83:y:2001:i:5:p:1258-1265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .