The Cooperative Yardstick Revisited: Panel Evidence from the European Dairy Sectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrei Shleifer, 1985. "A Theory of Yardstick Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(3), pages 319-327, Autumn.
- Marten Graubner & Alfons Balmann & Richard J. Sexton, 2011. "Spatial Price Discrimination in Agricultural Product Procurement Markets: A Computational Economics Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(4), pages 949-967.
- Staatz, John M., 1989. "Farmer Cooperative Theory: Recent Developments," Research Reports 52017, United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development Business and Cooperative Programs.
- Valentinov, Vladislav, 2007. "Why are cooperatives important in agriculture? An organizational economics perspective," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 55-69, April.
- Panos Fousekis, 2011. "Free-on-board and uniform delivery pricing strategies in a mixed duopsony," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 119-139, March.
- Dieter Pennerstorfer & Christoph R. Weiss, 2013. "Product quality in the agri-food chain: do cooperatives offer high-quality wine?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 143-162, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jo H.M. Wijnands & Jos Bijman & Tanja Tramnitzke, 2017. "Analyses of the functioning of Milk Package provisions as regards producer organisations and collective negotiations," JRC Working Papers JRC107880, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Julia-Igual, J. & Melia-Marti, E., 2015. "Agri-food cooperative enterprises: From Ballestero to Bijman," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(1).
- Sagebiel, Julian & Müller, Jakob R. & Rommel, Jens, 2013. "Are Consumers Willing to Pay More for Electricity from Cooperatives? Results from an Online Choice Experiment in Germany," MPRA Paper 52385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jos Bijman & Constantine Iliopoulos, 2014. "Farmers' Cooperatives in the Eu: Policies, Strategies, and Organization," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 497-508, December.
- Zavelberg, Yvonne & Storm, Hugo, 2016. "Pricing behaviour of cooperatives and investor-owned dairies under spatial competition," Discussion Papers 250230, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Yildiz, Özgür & Rommel, Jens & Debor, Sarah & Holstenkamp, Lars & Mey, Franziska & Müller, Jakob R. & Radtke, Jörg & Rognli, Judith, 2014. "Research Perspectives on Renewable Energy Cooperatives in Germany: Empirical Insights and Theoretical Lenses," MPRA Paper 55931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:11:y:2013:i:1:p:151-162:n:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.