Variation In Farm Gate Milk Prices And The Cooperative Yardstick Revisited – Panel Evidence From The European Dairy Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Sauer & Matthew Gorton & John White, 2012.
"Marketing, cooperatives and price heterogeneity: evidence from the CIS dairy sector,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(2), pages 165-177, March.
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John, 2011. "Marketing, Co-operatives and Price Heterogeneity: Evidence from the CIS Dairy Sector," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108938, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John, 2011. "Marketing, Cooperatives and Price Heterogeneity: Evidence from the CIS Dairy Sector," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114489, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John, 2011. "Marketing, cooperatives and price heterogeneity: evidence from the CIS dairy sector," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103722, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marten Graubner & Ines Koller & Klaus Salhofer & Alfons Balmann, 2011. "Cooperative versus non-cooperative spatial competition for milk," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 99-118, March.
- Steven Salop & Joseph Stiglitz, 1977.
"Bargains and Ripoffs: A Model of Monopolistically Competitive Price Dispersion,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 493-510.
- Steven C. Salop & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1977. "Bargains and ripoffs: a model of monopolistically competitive price dispersion," Special Studies Papers 94, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Heyder, Matthias & Makus, Christian & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2011. "Internationalization and Firm Performance in Agribusiness: Empirical Evidence from European Cooperatives," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-17, September.
- Varian, Hal R, 1980. "A Model of Sales," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 651-659, September.
- Salop, S & Stiglitz, J E, 1982. "The Theory of Sales: A Simple Model of Equilibrium Price Dispersion with Identical Agents," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1121-1130, December.
- Saul Lach, 2002.
"Existence And Persistence Of Price Dispersion: An Empirical Analysis,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 433-444, August.
- Saul Lach, 2002. "Existence and Persistence of Price Dispersion: an Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 8737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Matthew Lewis, 2008. "PRICE DISPERSION AND COMPETITION WITH DIFFERENTIATED SELLERS -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 654-678, September.
- Marten Graubner & Alfons Balmann & Richard J. Sexton, 2011. "Spatial Price Discrimination in Agricultural Product Procurement Markets: A Computational Economics Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(4), pages 949-967.
- Rafat Soboh & Alfons Oude Lansink & Gert Van Dijk, 2012. "Efficiency of Cooperatives and Investor Owned Firms Revisited," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 142-157, February.
- Silke Hüttel & Vanessa von Schlippenbach, 2010. "Land in Sicht? Strukturwandel in der deutschen Milchwirtschaft," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(38), pages 2-6.
- Milford Anna B., 2012. "The Pro-Competitive Effect of Coffee Cooperatives in Chiapas, Mexico," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-29, March.
- repec:ags:gewipr:260621 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2008. "Price convergence in the EU—an aggregate and disaggregate approach," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 25-47, July.
- Jeffrey S. Royer, 1995. "Potential for cooperative involvement in vertical coordination and value-added activities," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 473-481.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional and Behavioral Economics; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-11-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2012-11-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi12:137138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.