Report NEP-HME-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Pencavel, 2012. "Worker Cooperatives and Democratic Governance," Discussion Papers 12-003, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2012. "The Epistemology of Simulation, Computation and Dynamics in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1218, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Iteration, Tâtonnement, Computation and Economic Dynamics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1213, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2012. "The Geometrist of Economic Dynamics: Richard Goodwin's Birth Centennial," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1216, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "The Relevance of Computation Irreducibility as Computation Universality in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1212, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Guglielmo Chiodi, 2012. "On Richard Goodwin’s Elementary Economics from the Higher Standpoint," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1219, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Bo E. Honoré & Daniel Kaufmann & Sarah Marit Lein, 2012. "Asymmetries in Price-Setting Behavior: New Microeconometric Evidence from Switzerland," Working Papers 2012-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Hanisch, Markus & Rommel, Jens & Mueller, Malte, 2012. "Variation In Farm Gate Milk Prices And The Cooperative Yardstick Revisited – Panel Evidence From The European Dairy Sectors," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137138, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Massimo Di Matteo & Serena Sordi, 2012. "Goodwin in Siena – Economist, Social Philosopher and Artist," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1220, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Ghouri, AM & Saleem, F & Malik, A, 2012. "Business Owners’ Preferences in Marketing Practices and their Impact on Firm Performance," MPRA Paper 42168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Towards a Political Economy of the Theory of Economic Policy," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1217, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Snir, Avichai & Levy, Daniel & Gotler, Alex & Chen, Haipeng (Allan), 2012. "Not All Price Endings Are Created Equal: Price Points and Asymmetric Price Rigidity," MPRA Paper 42252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad, Danish & Azam, Rehan & Syed Akbar, Suleman, 2012. "Globalization and culture a study of purchase behavior," MPRA Paper 42234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ant:wpaper:2012021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance : microeconomic evidence from advanced and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6245, The World Bank.
- Gralf-Peter Calliess & Stephan Freiherr von Harder, 2012. "Intra-Firm Trade Law - Contract-Enforcement & Dispute Resolution in Transnational Corporations," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 01 / 2012, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Oct 2012.
- Ayumu Banzawa, 2012. "What caused the failure of nationalisation of the railway system in Germany? : Malfunction of the German Imperial Railway Office (Reichseisenbahnamt) in the 1870s and 1880s," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2012. ""Intra-Firm Trade Network in Mitsubishi Corporation, 1922-28" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-243, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.