On Richard Goodwin’s Elementary Economics from the Higher Standpoint
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.assru.economia.unitn.it/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Freedom, Anarchy and Conformism in Academic Research," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1123, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Velupillai, K., 2000. "Computable Economics: The Arne Ryde Memorial Lectures," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198295273.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2005.
"The unreasonable ineffectiveness of mathematics in economics,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 849-872, November.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "The unreasonable ineffectiveness of mathematics in economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0406, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "The Unreasonable Ineffectiveness of Mathematics in Economics," Working Papers 0080, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- Velupillai, K, 1998. "Richard M. Goodwin 1913-1996," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1436-49, September.
- Vela Velupillai, K., 2002. "Effectivity and constructivity in economic theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 307-325, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.