Economics and the complexity vision: chimerical partners or elysian adventurers
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.unitn.it/deco
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Colander, 2009.
"Complexity and the History of Economic Thought,"
in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 16
- Scarf, Herbert E, 1981. "Production Sets with Indivisibilities-Part II: The Case of Two Activities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 395-423, March.
- Velupillai, K Vela, 1999. " Undecidability, Computation Universality and Minimality in Economic Dynamics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 653-73, December.
- Cecilia Chaing & Lindsay McSweeney, 2010. "A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 6.
- D. Colander., 2009.
"The Complexity Revolution and the Future of Economics,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- David Colander, 2003. "The Complexity Revolution and the Future of Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0319, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Vela Velupillai, K., 2002. "Effectivity and constructivity in economic theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 307-325, November.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "Economic Dynamics and Computation-Resurrecting the Icarus Tradition," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2-3), pages 239-264, 05.
- Norman, Alfred Lorn, 1987. "A Theory of Monetary Exchange," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 499-517, July.
- Scarf, Herbert E, 1981. "Production Sets with Indivisibilities-Part I: Generalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Richard H. Day, 1994. "Complex Economic Dynamics - Vol. 1: An Introduction to Dynamical Systems and Market Mechanisms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262041413, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpde:0307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Andreozzi)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.