The Santa Fe Perspective on Economics: emerging patterns in the science of complexity
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. Colander., 2009.
"The Complexity Revolution and the Future of Economics,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- David Colander, 2003. "The Complexity Revolution and the Future of Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0319, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Blume,L.E. & Durlauf,S.N., 2000. "The interactions-based approach to socioeconomic behavior," Working papers 1, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1994. "Inductive Reasoning and Bounded Rationality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 406-11, May.
- Martin Shubik, 1996.
"Time and Money,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1112, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-31, March.
- Holland, John H & Miller, John H, 1991. "Artificial Adaptive Agents in Economic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 365-71, May.
- Magda Fontana, 2006.
"Computer simulations, mathematics and economics,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 96-123, March.
- David Dequech, 2007.
"Neoclassical, Mainstream, Orthodox, And Heterodox Economics,"
Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
043, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- David Dequech, 2007. "Neoclassical, mainstream, orthodox, and heterodox economics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 30(2), pages 279-302, December.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1982. "Risk Perception in Psychology and Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2000.
"Walrasian Economics In Retrospect,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1411-1439, November.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1997.
"How Economists Can Get Alife,"
Staff General Research Papers
1685, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hahn, Frank, 1991. "The Next Hundred Years," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(404), pages 47-50, January.
- Fontana Magda, 2008. "The complexity approach to economics : a Paradigm shift," CESMEP Working Papers 200801, University of Turin.
- W. Brian Arthur, 1994. "Inductive Reasoning, Bounded Rationality and the Bar Problem," Working Papers 94-03-014, Santa Fe Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:cesmep:200908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri)or (Marina Grazioli)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.