Time and Money
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Shubik, 2000. "The Theory of Money," Working Papers 00-03-021, Santa Fe Institute.
- W. Brian Arthur, 1994. "Inductive Reasoning, Bounded Rationality and the Bar Problem," Working Papers 94-03-014, Santa Fe Institute.
- Martin Shubik & Ward Whitt, 1973. "Fiat Money in an Economy with One Nondurable Good and No Credit (A Noncooperative Sequential Game)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 355, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Muller, Walter III & Woodford, Michael, 1988. "Determinacy of equilibrium in stationary economies with both finite and infinite lived consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 255-290, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magda Fontana, 2010.
"The Santa Fe Perspective on economics: emerging patterns in the science of complexity,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 18(2), pages 167-196.
- Fontana Magda, 2009. "The Santa Fe Perspective on Economics: emerging patterns in the science of complexity," CESMEP Working Papers 200908, University of Turin.
- Arthur, W.B. & Holland, J.H. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R. & Tayler, P., 1996.
"Asset Pricing Under Endogenous Expectations in an Artificial Stock Market,"
9625, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- W. Brian Arthur & John H. Holland & Blake LeBaron & Richard Palmer & Paul Taylor, 1996. "Asset Pricing Under Endogenous Expectation in an Artificial Stock Market," Working Papers 96-12-093, Santa Fe Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .