Determinacy of equilibrium in stationary economies with both finite and infinite lived consumers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Sequential Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 863-894, July.
- Robert J. Aumann & Lloyd S. Shapley, 2013. "Long Term Competition -- A Game-Theoretic Analysis," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 627-640, November.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Maskin, Eric, 1986. "The Folk Theorem in Repeated Games with Discounting or with Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 533-554, May.
- Sergiu Hart, 1985.
"Nonzero-Sum Two-Person Repeated Games with Incomplete Information,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 117-153, February.
- HART, Sergiu, 1985. "Nonzerosum two-person repeated games with incomplete information," CORE Discussion Papers RP 636, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:cor:louvrp:-636 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Sylvain Sorin, 1981. "Optimal Strategies in zero sum games with almost perfect information," Post-Print hal-00363923, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Femminis, Gianluca, 2002.
"Monopolistic competition, dynamic inefficiency and asset bubbles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 985-1007, June.
- Femminis, Gianluca, 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Dynamic Inefficiency and Asset Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 2272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Thibault, 2001.
"Labor immigration and long-run welfare in a growth model with heterogenous agents and endogenous labor supply,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 391-407.
- Thibault, E., 2000. "Labor Immigration and Long Run Welfare in a Growth Model with Heterogeneous Agents and Endogenous Labor Supply," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 00a12, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Ghiglino, Christian, 2002. "Introduction to a General Equilibrium Approach to Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-17, July.
- John Geanakoplos, 2008. "Overlapping Generations Models of General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1663, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 1996. "Time and Money," Working Papers 96-03-013, Santa Fe Institute.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1990.
"The economics of indeterminacy in overlapping generations models,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 219-243, July.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1990. "The Economics of Indeterminacy in Overlapping Generations Models," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2193, David K. Levine.
- Dutta, Jayasri & Michel, Philippe, 1998.
"The Distribution of Wealth with Imperfect Altruism,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 379-404, October.
- DUTTA, Jayasri & MICHEL, Philippe, 1995. "The Distribution of Wealth with Imperfect Altruism," CORE Discussion Papers 1995058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nourry, Carine, 2001.
"Stability of equilibria in the overlapping generations model with endogenous labor supply,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1647-1663, October.
- Nourry, C., 1998. "Stability of Equilibria in the Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labor Supply," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a01, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Andreu Mas-Colell & Michael Woodford, 1991. "Gross Substitutes in Large Square Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2057, David K. Levine.
- Martin Shubik, 1990. "The Price for the Widow's Cruse: Or the Value of an Infinitely Productive Asset," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 959, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU , Pierre, 1994. "Fiscal Policy in a Growth Model with Both Altruistic and Non Altruistic Agents," CORE Discussion Papers 1994049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2001.
"Determinacy of Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Model with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 230-255, January.
- Nourry, C. & Vendetti, A., 1998. "Determinacy of Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Model with Heterogenous Agents," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a02, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Pierre Pestieau & Emmanuel Thibault, 2012. "Love thy children or money," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(1), pages 31-57, May.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2001. "Introduction to Intertemporal Equilibrium Theory: Indeterminacy, Bifurcations, and Stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 1-12, January.
- Michael Assous & Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2017. "Challenging Lucas: from overlapping generations to infinite-lived agent models," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_03, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Gianluca FEMMINIS, 2000. "Dynamic inefficiency with a decreasing returns technology for firms," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2000011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Thibault, Emmanuel, 2004. "The power of love," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 183-189, August.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois & Rubinchik, Anna, "undated". "Regularity And Stability Of Equilibria In An Overlapping Generations Growth Model," Working Papers WP2014/2, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2004. "Indeterminacy And The Role Of Factor Substitutability," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 436-465, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:46:y:1988:i:2:p:255-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .