Determinacy of equilibrium in stationary economies with both finite and infinite lived consumers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Femminis, Gianluca, 2002.
"Monopolistic competition, dynamic inefficiency and asset bubbles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 985-1007, June.
- Femminis, Gianluca, 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Dynamic Inefficiency and Asset Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 2272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Thibault, 2001. "Labor immigration and long-run welfare in a growth model with heterogenous agents and endogenous labor supply," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 391-407.
- Thibault, E., 2000. "Labor Immigration and Long Run Welfare in a Growth Model with Heterogeneous Agents and Endogenous Labor Supply," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 00a12, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Ghiglino, Christian, 2002. "Introduction to a General Equilibrium Approach to Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-17, July.
- John Geanakoplos, 2008. "Overlapping Generations Models of General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1663, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 1996. "Time and Money," Working Papers 96-03-013, Santa Fe Institute.
- Martin Shubik, 1996. "Time and Money," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1112, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1990. "The economics of indeterminacy in overlapping generations models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 219-243, July.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1990. "The Economics of Indeterminacy in Overlapping Generations Models," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2193, David K. Levine.
- Dutta, Jayasri & Michel, Philippe, 1998. "The Distribution of Wealth with Imperfect Altruism," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 379-404, October.
- DUTTA, Jayasri & MICHEL, Philippe, 1995. "The Distribution of Wealth with Imperfect Altruism," CORE Discussion Papers 1995058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nourry, Carine, 2001. "Stability of equilibria in the overlapping generations model with endogenous labor supply," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1647-1663, October.
- Nourry, C., 1998. "Stability of Equilibria in the Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labor Supply," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a01, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Andreu Mas-Colell & Michael Woodford, 1991. "Gross Substitutes in Large Square Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2057, David K. Levine.
- Martin Shubik, 1990. "The Price for the Widow's Cruse: Or the Value of an Infinitely Productive Asset," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 959, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU , Pierre, 1994. "Fiscal Policy in a Growth Model with Both Altruistic and Non Altruistic Agents," CORE Discussion Papers 1994049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2001. "Determinacy of Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 230-255, January.
- Nourry, C. & Vendetti, A., 1998. "Determinacy of Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Model with Heterogenous Agents," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a02, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Pierre Pestieau & Emmanuel Thibault, 2012. "Love thy children or money," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(1), pages 31-57, May.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2001. "Introduction to Intertemporal Equilibrium Theory: Indeterminacy, Bifurcations, and Stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 1-12, January.
- Michael Assous & Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2017. "Challenging Lucas: from overlapping generations to infinite-lived agent models," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_03, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Gianluca FEMMINIS, 2000. "Dynamic inefficiency with a decreasing returns technology for firms," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2000011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Thibault, Emmanuel, 2004. "The power of love," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 183-189, August.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2004. "Indeterminacy And The Role Of Factor Substitutability," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 436-465, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:46:y:1988:i:2:p:255-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed