Report NEP-CBE-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Hogarth & Emre Soyer, 2010. "Econometrics and decision making: Effects of presentation mode," Economics Working Papers 1204, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2010-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Götte, Lorenz & Rustichini, Aldo, 2010. "Overconfidence is a Social Signaling Bias," IZA Discussion Papers 4840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bente Halvorsen, 2010. "Good girl-bad boy. Making identity statements when answering a questionnaire," Discussion Papers 609, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Fontana Magda, 2009. "The Santa Fe Perspective on Economics: emerging patterns in the science of complexity," CESMEP Working Papers 200908, University of Turin.
- Singh, Indervir, 2010. "Why do People Punish the Rule Breakers?: The Sustainability of Social Norms," MPRA Paper 21691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlsson,, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas, 2010. "Is Fairness Blind? - The effect of framing on preferences for effort-sharing rules," Working Papers in Economics 437, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang & Loke, Yiing Jia, 2010. "Inconsistency of fairness evaluation in simulated labot market," MPRA Paper 21527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riyanto, Yohanes Eko & Zhang, Jianlin, 2010. "An Egalitarian Regime Breeds Generosity: The Effect of Endowment Allocation Procedures on Social Preferences," MPRA Paper 21727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lampi, Elina & Nordblom, Katarina, 2010. "Risk-taking middle-borns: A study on birth-order and risk preferences," Working Papers in Economics 438, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Orla Doyle & Kevin Denny, 2010. "The causal effect of breastfeeding on children's cognitive development: A quasi-experimental design," Working Papers 201020, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.