The Complexity Revolution and the Future of Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D. Colander., 2009. "The Complexity Revolution and the Future of Economics," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel J. Benjamin & David I. Laibson, 2003. "Good policies for bad governments: behavioral political economy," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 48(Jun).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magda Fontana, 2010.
"The Santa Fe Perspective on economics: emerging patterns in the science of complexity,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 18(2), pages 167-196.
- Fontana Magda, 2009. "The Santa Fe Perspective on Economics: emerging patterns in the science of complexity," CESMEP Working Papers 200908, University of Turin.
- Magda Fontana, 2006. "Computer simulations, mathematics and economics," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(1), pages 96-123, March.
- David Colander, 2003. "Complexity, Muddling Through, and Sustainable Forest Management," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0320, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Kumaraswamy Velupillai, 2003. "Economics and the complexity vision: chimerical partners or elysian adventurers," Department of Economics Working Papers 0307, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Rubinstein, A., 2013. "Normative Vector in Economic Analysis. The Second Discovery of Meritorics," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 162-166.
- Gnidchenko, Andrey, 2011.
"Моделирование Технологических И Институциональных Эффектов В Макроэкономическом Прогнозировании
[Technological and Institutional Effects Modeling in Macroeconomic Forecasting]," MPRA Paper 35484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2011.
- Fontana, Magda, 2010.
"Can neoclassical economics handle complexity? The fallacy of the oil spot dynamic,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 584-596, December.
- Magda Fontana, 2010. "Can Neoclassical Economics Handle Complexity? The Fallacy of the Oil Spot Dynamic," Post-Print hal-00911826, HAL.
- Richard Holt & J. Barkley Rosser & David Colander, 2011. "The Complexity Era in Economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 357-369.
- Milo Bianchi & Magnus Henrekson, 2005.
"Is Neoclassical Economics still Entrepreneurless?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 353-377, July.
- Bianchi, Milo & Henrekson, Magnus, 2005. "Is Neoclassical Economics still Entrepreneurless?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 584, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Mar 2005.
- Johannes M. Bauer, 2004. "Governing the Networks of the Information Society. Prospects and limits of policy in a complex technical system," ITA manu:scripts 04_03, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- Fontana Magda, 2008. "The complexity approach to economics : a Paradigm shift," CESMEP Working Papers 200801, University of Turin.
- Tim Kochanski, 2012. "Toward Teaching Markets as Complex Systems: A Web Based Simulation Assignment Implemented in Netlogo," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 11(2), pages 102-114.
- Jacinto Brito González, 2004. "Conocimiento, geografía e instituciones: Una aproximación a la problemática del crecimiento en el archipiélago canario," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2004-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2005. "The impossibility of an effective theory of policy in a complex economy," Department of Economics Working Papers 0514, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2003-10-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2003-10-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2003-10-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2003-10-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.