Complexity, Muddling Through, and Sustainable Forest Management
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Colander (ed.), 2000. "The Complexity Vision and the Teaching of Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1955, July.
- Dave Colander, 2008. "Complexity, Pedagogy and the Economics of Muddling Through," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0805, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2008. "Complexity and the History of Economic Though," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0804, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- D. Colander., 2009.
"The Complexity Revolution and the Future of Economics,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- David Colander, 2003. "The Complexity Revolution and the Future of Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0319, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2009. "Complexity and the History of Economic Thought," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.