Complexity, Pedagogy and the Economics of Muddling Through
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence Blume, 1996. "Population Games," Game Theory and Information 9607001, EconWPA.
- Paul F. Whiteley (ed.), 0. "Economic Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 996.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Colander, 2004. "Thinking Outside the Heterodox Box: Post Walrasian Macroeconomics and Heterodoxy," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0424, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2003. "Complexity, Muddling Through, and Sustainable Forest Management," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0320, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2003. "Caveat Lector: Living With the 15% Rule," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0326, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-07-05 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-07-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.