Stylized Statistical Facts of Indonesian Financial Data: Empirical Study of Several Stock Indexes in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2004. "Stylized Statistical Facts of Indonesian Financial Data: Empirical Study of Several Stock Indexes in Indonesia," Papers cond-mat/0403465, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaunersdorfer, A. & Hommes, C.H., 2000.
"A Nonlinear Structural Model for Volatility Clustering,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
00-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Gaunersdorfer, A. & Hommes, C.H., 2005. "A nonlinear structural model for volatility clustering," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- J. Doyne Farmer & Fabrizio Lillo, 2003. "On the origin of power law tails in price fluctuations," Papers cond-mat/0309416, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2004.
- Baxter,Martin & Rennie,Andrew, 1996. "Financial Calculus," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521552899, April.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2002. "An introduction to statistical finance," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 313238, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2002. "An introduction to statistical finance," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 313(1), pages 238-251.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Anastasios G Malliaris & William T Ziemba (ed.),THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Giulia Iori, 2000. "Scaling and Multi-scaling in Financial Markets," Papers cond-mat/0007385, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2011. "Pengertian dari dan untuk ketakmengertian: Social Complexity sebagai cara pandang baru dalam memahami fenomena sosial [Understanding from and to the inability to understand: Social Complexity as a ," MPRA Paper 30871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2006. "Value at Risk yang memperhatikan sifat statistika distribusi return," MPRA Paper 895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2015. "On Capturing the Spreading Dynamics over Trading Prices in the Market," MPRA Paper 67247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia stock exchange; Telkom; HM Sampoerna; stock price index; stock exchange index; volatility clustering; truncated Levy distribution; multifractality.;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2004-05-09 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CMP-2004-05-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2004-05-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0405005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.