An introduction to statistical finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Nicolas Sagna & Rama Cont & Nicole El-Karoui & Marc Potters, 1999.
"Phenomenology of the interest rate curve,"
Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 209-232.
- J. -P. Bouchaud & N. Sagna & R. Cont & N. El-Karoui & M. Potters, 1997. "Phenomenology of the Interest Rate Curve," Papers cond-mat/9712164, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Nicolas Sagna & Rama Cont & Nicole El-Karoui & Marc Potters, 1997. "Phenomenology of the interest rate curve," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500048, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2000. "Variety and Volatility in Financial Markets," Papers cond-mat/0006065, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Andrew Matacz & Marc Potters, 2001. "The leverage effect in financial markets: retarded volatility and market panic," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0101120, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Pierre Cizeau & Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2000. "Correlation structure of extreme stock returns," Papers cond-mat/0006034, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2001.
- P. Cizeau & M. Potters & J-P. Bouchaud, 2001. "Correlation structure of extreme stock returns," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 217-222.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:313:y:2002:i:1:p:238-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.