Pengertian dari dan untuk ketakmengertian: Social Complexity sebagai cara pandang baru dalam memahami fenomena sosial
[Understanding from and to the inability to understand: Social Complexity as a new perspective to understand social phenomena]
The paper discusses the utilization of social complexity studies to enhance our understanding on many social phenomena. The discussions brings the concept of uncertainty in almost everything of social realms and makes some points related to the empirical findings of the power-law distributions in some particular cases. The paper concludes with some light discussions on the utilization of particular computational techniques to grasp the structural complexity that is observed in social life.
|Date of creation:||14 May 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2004.
"Stylized Statistical Facts of Indonesian Financial Data: Empirical Study of Several Stock Indexes in Indonesia,"
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2004. "Stylized Statistical Facts of Indonesian Financial Data: Empirical Study of Several Stock Indexes in Indonesia," Finance 0405005, EconWPA.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, June.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2008. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: Modeling Economies As Complex Adaptive Systems," Staff General Research Papers 12974, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "How Far Can We Go Through Social System?," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0409002, EconWPA.
- Galam, Serge, 2004. "Sociophysics: a personal testimony," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 336(1), pages 49-55.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.