How Far Can We Go Through Social System?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2011. "Pengertian dari dan untuk ketakmengertian: Social Complexity sebagai cara pandang baru dalam memahami fenomena sosial [Understanding from and to the inability to understand: Social Complexity as a ," MPRA Paper 30871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Situngkir, Hokky & Lumbantobing, Andika Bernad, 2020. "The Pandemics in Artificial Society: Agent-Based Model to Reflect Strategies on COVID-19," MPRA Paper 102075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2016. "Agent-Based Model for River-Side Land-living: Portrait of Bandung Indonesian Cikapundung Park Case Study," MPRA Paper 71078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmeta-sociology; algorithmic information theory; incompleteness theorem; sociological theory; sociological methods;
All these keywords.
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2004-10-18 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2004-10-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2004-10-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:0409002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.