Report NEP-HPE-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Czarniawska, Barbara, 2004. "Femmes Fatales in Finance, or Women and the City," GRI-rapport 2004:8, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Natalia Zinovyeva, 2004. "Multilevel Population Thinking The History and the Use of the Concept in Economics," DRUID Working Papers 04-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "How Far Can We Go Through Social System?," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0409002, EconWPA.
- Steven Durlauf & Marcel Fafchamps, 2004. "Social Capital," Development and Comp Systems 0409060, EconWPA.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Krueger, Alan B., 2004. "What Does the Public Know about Economic Policy, and How Does It Know It?," IZA Discussion Papers 1324, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ernst Fehr & Urs Fischbacher, 2004. "Social norms and human cooperation," Macroeconomics 0409026, EconWPA.
- Norberg, Peter, 2004. "Financial Mentality beyond Good and Evil," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:12, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 10 Feb 2005.