Patterns in high-frequency FX data: Discovery of 12 empirical scaling laws
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- J. B. Glattfelder & A. Dupuis & R. B. Olsen, 2010. "Patterns in high-frequency FX data: discovery of 12 empirical scaling laws," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 599-614.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gençay, Ramazan & Dacorogna, Michel & Muller, Ulrich A. & Pictet, Olivier & Olsen, Richard, 2001. "An Introduction to High-Frequency Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122796715.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noemi Nava & T. Di Matteo & Tomaso Aste, 2015. "Anomalous volatility scaling in high frequency financial data," Papers 1503.08465, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2015.
- Aloud, Monira & Tsang, Edward & Olsen, Richard & Dupuis, Alexandre, 2012. "A directional-change event approach for studying financial time series," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-17.
- Aloud, Monira & Tsang, Edward & Olsen, Richard & Dupuis, Alexandre, 2011. "A directional-change events approach for studying financial time series," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Monira Essa Aloud, 2016. "Time Series Analysis Indicators under Directional Changes: The Case of Saudi Stock Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 55-64.
- Monira Essa Aloud, 2016. "Profitability of Directional Change Based Trading Strategies: The Case of Saudi Stock Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 87-95.
- Anton Golub & Gregor Chliamovitch & Alexandre Dupuis & Bastien Chopard, 2014. "Multi-scale Representation of High Frequency Market Liquidity," Papers 1402.2198, arXiv.org.
- Denis M. Filatov & Maksim A. Vanyarkho, 2014. "An Unconventional Attempt to Tame Mandelbrot's Grey Swans," Papers 1406.5718, arXiv.org.
- James B. Glattfelder & Thomas Bisig & Richard B. Olsen, 2014. "R&D Strategy Document," Papers 1405.6027, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0809.1040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.