(in no particular order)
Centre For Computational Finance and Economic Agents (CCFEA)
Colchester, United Kingdom
University of Essex
Wivenhoe Park, COLCHESTER. CO4 3SQ
RePEc:edi:ccessuk (more details at EDIRC)
Olsen Ltd.Zürich, Switzerland
+41 (1) 386 48 48
+41 (1) 422 22 82
Seefeldstrasse 233, CH-8008 Zürich
RePEc:edi:olsench (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- T. Bisig & A. Dupuis & V. Impagliazzo & R. B. Olsen, 2009. "The scale of market quakes," Papers 0909.1690, arXiv.org.
- J. B. Glattfelder & A. Dupuis & R. B. Olsen, 2008.
"Patterns in high-frequency FX data: Discovery of 12 empirical scaling laws,"
0809.1040, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2010.
- J. B. Glattfelder & A. Dupuis & R. B. Olsen, 2010. "Patterns in high-frequency FX data: discovery of 12 empirical scaling laws," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 599-614.
- Gilles O. Zumbach & Michel M. Dacorogna & Jorgen L. Olsen & Richard B. Olsen, 2004. "Introducing a scale of market shocks," Finance 0407004, EconWPA.
- Richard B. Olsen & Michel M. Dacorogna & Ulrich A. Muller, & Olivier V. Pictet, "undated". "Going Back to the Basics - Rethinking Market Efficiency," Working Papers 1992-09-07., Olsen and Associates.
- U. A. Muller & M. M. Dacorogna & R. D. Dave & O. V. Pictet & R. B. Olsen & J.R. Ward, "undated". "Fractals and Intrinsic Time - a Challenge to Econometricians," Working Papers 1993-08-16, Olsen and Associates.
- Gencay, Ramazan & Dacorogna, Michel & Olsen, Richard & Pictet, Olivier, 2003. "Foreign exchange trading models and market behavior," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 909-935, April.
- Ramazan GenÁay & Giuseppe Ballocchi & Michel Dacorogna & Richard Olsen & Olivier Pictet, 2002. "Real-Time Trading Models and the Statistical Properties of Foreign Exchange Rates," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 463-492, May.
- Ballocchi, Giuseppe & Dacorogna, Michel M. & Hopman, Carl M. & Muller, Ulrich A. & Olsen, Richard B., 1999. "The intraday multivariate structure of the Eurofutures markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 479-513, December.
- Muller, Ulrich A. & Dacorogna, Michel M. & Dave, Rakhal D. & Olsen, Richard B. & Pictet, Olivier V. & von Weizsacker, Jacob E., 1997. "Volatilities of different time resolutions -- Analyzing the dynamics of market components," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 213-239, June.
- Richard B. Olsen & Ulrich A. Müller & Michel M. Dacorogna & Olivier V. Pictet & Rakhal R. Davé & Dominique M. Guillaume, 1997. "From the bird's eye to the microscope: A survey of new stylized facts of the intra-daily foreign exchange markets (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 95-129.
- Dacorogna, Michael M. & Muller, Ulrich A. & Nagler, Robert J. & Olsen, Richard B. & Pictet, Olivier V., 1993. "A geographical model for the daily and weekly seasonal volatility in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 413-438, August.
- Muller, Ulrich A. & Dacorogna, Michel M. & Olsen, Richard B. & Pictet, Olivier V. & Schwarz, Matthias & Morgenegg, Claude, 1990. "Statistical study of foreign exchange rates, empirical evidence of a price change scaling law, and intraday analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 1189-1208, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Richard Olsen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.