Report NEP-MIC-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Gaston Llanes, 2009. "Mixed Source," Working Papers 09-06, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Chioveanu, Ioana & Zhou, Jidong, 2009. "Price Competition and Consumer Confusion," MPRA Paper 17340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00417573_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Attila Tasnádi, 2009. "Quantity-setting games with a dominant firm," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_25, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jasmina Hasanhodzic & Andrew W. Lo & Emanuele Viola, 2009. "A Computational View of Market Efficiency," Papers 0908.4580, arXiv.org.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Lawsuit Joinder and Settlement," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0911, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ester Faia, 2009. "Oligopolistic Competition and Optimal Monetary Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1552, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Antonio Nicita & Massimiliano Vatiero, 2009. "Incomplete Contracts, Irreversible Investments and Entry Deterrence," Department of Economics University of Siena 566, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2009. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 15356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCarter, Matthew W. & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Northcraft, Gregory B., 2009. "First We Try, Then We Trust! Real Options and the Cooperation-Competition Tension in Strategic Alliance Social Dilemmas," Working Papers 09-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Feng Zhu, 2009. "Strategies to Fight Ad-sponsored Rivals," Working Papers 09-09, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Lampros Boukas & Diogo Pinheiro & Alberto Pinto & Stylianos Xanthopoulos & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2009. "Behavioural and Dynamical Scenarios for Contingent Claims Valuation in Incomplete Markets," Papers 0903.3657, arXiv.org.
- T. Bisig & A. Dupuis & V. Impagliazzo & R. B. Olsen, 2009. "The scale of market quakes," Papers 0909.1690, arXiv.org.
- Fleisher, Belton & Hu, Dinghuan & McGuire, William & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "The evolution of an industrial cluster in China:," IFPRI discussion papers 896, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Blomquist, Sören, 2009. "Public Provision of Private Goods and Nondistortionary Marginal Tax Rates: Some Further Results," Working Paper Series 2009:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Winand Emons & Claude Fluet, 2009. "Adversarial versus Inquisitorial Testimony," Diskussionsschriften dp0904, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.