Behavioural and Dynamical Scenarios for Contingent Claims Valuation in Incomplete Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L. Boukas & Diogo Pinheiro & Alberto A. Pinto & S. Z. Xanthopoulos & A. N. Yannacopoulos, 2011. "Behavioural and dynamical scenarios for contingent claims valuation in incomplete markets," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1103, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Linhart, 2001. "original papers : Bargaining solutions with non-standard objectives," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 6(2), pages 225-239.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
- Andrea Gam & Paolo Pellizzari, 2002. "Utility based pricing of contingent claims in incomplete markets," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 241-260.
- Flam, Sjur Didrik, 1996. "Approaches to economic equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1505-1522.
- A. Gamba & P. Pellizzari, 1999. "Utility based pricing of contingent claims," Finance 9902003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2089-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diogo Pinheiro & Alberto A. Pinto & S. Z. Xanthopoulos & A. N. Yannacopoulos, 2011.
"A projected gradient dynamical system modeling the dynamics of bargaining,"
CEMAPRE Working Papers
1101, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- D. Pinheiro & A. A. Pinto & S. Z. Xanthopoulos & A. N. Yannacopoulos, 2011. "A projected gradient dynamical system modeling the dynamics of bargaining," Papers 1105.1767, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0903.3657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.