A projected gradient dynamical system modeling the dynamics of bargaining
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D. Pinheiro & A. A. Pinto & S. Z. Xanthopoulos & A. N. Yannacopoulos, 2011. "A projected gradient dynamical system modeling the dynamics of bargaining," Papers 1105.1767, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lampros Boukas & Diogo Pinheiro & Alberto Pinto & Stylianos Xanthopoulos & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2009.
"Behavioural and Dynamical Scenarios for Contingent Claims Valuation in Incomplete Markets,"
- L. Boukas & Diogo Pinheiro & Alberto A. Pinto & S. Z. Xanthopoulos & A. N. Yannacopoulos, 2011. "Behavioural and dynamical scenarios for contingent claims valuation in incomplete markets," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1103, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Muthoo,Abhinay, 1999. "Bargaining Theory with Applications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521576475, April.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2089-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete time projected dynamical systems; optimization; bargaining;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cma:wpaper:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lima) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Helena Lima to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmutlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.