A projected gradient dynamical system modeling the dynamics of bargaining
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D. Pinheiro & A. A. Pinto & S. Z. Xanthopoulos & A. N. Yannacopoulos, 2011. "A projected gradient dynamical system modeling the dynamics of bargaining," Papers 1105.1767, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lampros Boukas & Diogo Pinheiro & Alberto Pinto & Stylianos Xanthopoulos & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2009.
"Behavioural and Dynamical Scenarios for Contingent Claims Valuation in Incomplete Markets,"
- L. Boukas & Diogo Pinheiro & Alberto A. Pinto & S. Z. Xanthopoulos & A. N. Yannacopoulos, 2011. "Behavioural and dynamical scenarios for contingent claims valuation in incomplete markets," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1103, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Muthoo,Abhinay, 1999. "Bargaining Theory with Applications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521576475, March.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete time projected dynamical systems; optimization; bargaining;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cma:wpaper:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lima). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmutlpt.html .