Behavioural and dynamical scenarios for contingent claims valuation in incomplete markets
We study the problem of determination of asset prices in an incomplete market proposing three different but related scenarios. One scenario uses a market game approach whereas the other two are based on risk sharing or regret minimizing considerations. Dynamical schemes modeling the convergence of the buyer's and of the seller's prices to a unique price are proposed.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: na Rua do Quelha 6, 1200-781 Lisboa|
Web page: http://cemapre.iseg.utl.pt/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Gamba & P. Pellizzari, 1999. "Utility based pricing of contingent claims," Finance 9902003, EconWPA, revised 14 Oct 2002.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
- Peter B. Linhart, 2001. "original papers : Bargaining solutions with non-standard objectives," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 225-239.
- Flam, Sjur Didrik, 1996. "Approaches to economic equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1505-1522.
- Andrea Gam & Paolo Pellizzari, 2002. "Utility based pricing of contingent claims in incomplete markets," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 241-260.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cma:wpaper:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lima)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.