Behavioural and dynamical scenarios for contingent claims valuation in incomplete markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lampros Boukas & Diogo Pinheiro & Alberto Pinto & Stylianos Xanthopoulos & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2009. "Behavioural and Dynamical Scenarios for Contingent Claims Valuation in Incomplete Markets," Papers 0903.3657, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Linhart, 2001. "original papers : Bargaining solutions with non-standard objectives," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 6(2), pages 225-239.
- Andrea Gam & Paolo Pellizzari, 2002. "Utility based pricing of contingent claims in incomplete markets," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 241-260.
- Flam, Sjur Didrik, 1996. "Approaches to economic equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1505-1522.
- A. Gamba & P. Pellizzari, 1999. "Utility based pricing of contingent claims," Finance 9902003, EconWPA, revised 14 Oct 2002.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Pinheiro & A. A. Pinto & S. Z. Xanthopoulos & A. N. Yannacopoulos, 2011.
"A projected gradient dynamical system modeling the dynamics of bargaining,"
1105.1767, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
- Diogo Pinheiro & Alberto A. Pinto & S. Z. Xanthopoulos & A. N. Yannacopoulos, 2011. "A projected gradient dynamical system modeling the dynamics of bargaining," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1101, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2089-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIncomplete markets; market games; risk sharing; regret; dynamical schemes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cma:wpaper:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lima). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmutlpt.html .