The Bargaining Strength of a Milk Marketing Cooperative
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Sexton, Richard J., 1993. "Noncooperative Game Theory: A Review with Potential Applications to Agricultural Markets," Research Reports 25183, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Muthoo,Abhinay, 1999. "Bargaining Theory with Applications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521576475, May.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaowei Cai & Kyle W. Stiegert, 2013.
"Economic analysis of the US fluid milk industry,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 971-977, July.
- Cai, Xiaowei & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2012. "Economic Analysis of the U.S. Fluid Milk Industry," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124939, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordscooperative; bargaining; bilateral monopoly; dairy; processors; Agribusiness; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:45664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.