In-house capability and supply chain decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1999.
"Foundations of Incomplete Contracts,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 115-138.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1998. "Foundations of Incomplete Contracts," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1846, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1998. "Foundations of Incomplete Contracts," NBER Working Papers 6726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hart, Oliver & Moore, John, 1998. "Foundations of incomplete contracts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19354, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alvarez, Luis H.R. & Stenbacka, Rune, 2007. "Partial outsourcing: A real options perspective," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 91-102, February.
- Muthoo,Abhinay, 1999. "Bargaining Theory with Applications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521576475, March.
- J. C. Ammons & L. F. McGinnis, 1983. "An Optimization Model for Production Costing in Electric Utilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 307-316, March.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Hua, Zhongsheng & Li, Sijie, 2008. "Impacts of demand uncertainty on retailer's dominance and manufacturer-retailer supply chain cooperation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 697-714, October.
- Nagarajan, Mahesh & Sosic, Greys, 2008. "Game-theoretic analysis of cooperation among supply chain agents: Review and extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 719-745, June.
- Kaya, Onur, 2011. "Outsourcing vs. in-house production: a comparison of supply chain contracts with effort dependent demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 168-178, April.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Chen, Jing & Zhang, Hui & Sun, Ying, 2012. "Implementing coordination contracts in a manufacturer Stackelberg dual-channel supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 571-583.
- Kyu Kim, Kyung & Yul Ryoo, Sung & Dug Jung, Myung, 2011. "Inter-organizational information systems visibility in buyer-supplier relationships: The case of telecommunication equipment component manufacturing industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 667-676, December.
- Yue, Jinfeng & Xia, Yu & Tran, Thuhang, 2010. "Selecting sourcing partners for a make-to-order supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 136-144, June.
- Liu, Zugang & Nagurney, Anna, 2011. "Supply chain outsourcing under exchange rate risk and competition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 539-549, October.
- Elitzur, Ramy & Gavious, Arieh & Wensley, Anthony K.P., 2012. "Information systems outsourcing projects as a double moral hazard problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 379-389.
- Li, Susan X. & Huang, Zhimin & Zhu, Joe & Chau, Patrick Y. K., 2002. "Cooperative advertising, game theory and manufacturer-retailer supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 347-357, October.
- Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M., 2012. "A delayed demand supply chain: Incentives for upstream players," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 478-487.
- Stanley Baiman, 2002. "The Role of Information and Opportunism in the Choice of Buyer-Supplier Relationships," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 247-278, May.
- Arcelus, F.J. & Kumar, Satyendra & Srinivasan, G., 2012. "Risk tolerance and a retailer's pricing and ordering policies within a newsvendor framework," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 188-198, April.
- Ram Mudambi & Markus Venzin, 2010. "The Strategic Nexus of Offshoring and Outsourcing Decisions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s2), pages 1510-1533, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dolgui, Alexandre & Kovalev, Sergey & Pesch, Erwin, 2015. "Approximate solution of a profit maximization constrained virtual business planning problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 212-216.
- Zhen, Lu, 2014. "A three-stage optimization model for production and outsourcing under China’s export-oriented tax policies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-20.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordinated supply chains; In-house capability; Outsourcing; Information sharing; Misappropriation; Game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:2:p:473-484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.