Selecting sourcing partners for a make-to-order supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Mahmoodi, Farzad, 2006. "A supplier allocation model considering delivery failure, maintenance and supplier cycle costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 755-766, October.
- Yu, Haisheng & Zeng, Amy Z. & Zhao, Lindu, 2009. "Single or dual sourcing: decision-making in the presence of supply chain disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 788-800, August.
- Kelle, Peter & Miller, Pam Anders, 2001. "Stockout risk and order splitting," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 407-415, May.
- Lau, Hon-Shiang & Zhao, Long-Geng, 1993. "Optimal ordering policies with two suppliers when lead times and demands are all stochastic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 120-133, July.
- Hong, Jae-Dong & Hayya, Jack C., 1992. "Just-In-Time purchasing: Single or multiple sourcing?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 175-181, May.
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Qi, Xiangtong, 2008. "Price competition, cost and demand disruptions and coordination of a supply chain with one manufacturer and two competing retailers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 741-753, October.
- Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Mahmoodi, Farzad, 2007. "The optimal number of suppliers considering the costs of individual supplier failures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 104-115, February.
- Berger, Paul D. & Gerstenfeld, Arthur & Zeng, Amy Z., 2004. "How many suppliers are best? A decision-analysis approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 9-15, February.
- Ryu, Si Wook & Lee, Kyung Keun, 2003. "A stochastic inventory model of dual sourced supply chain with lead-time reduction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 513-524, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olhager, Jan & Prajogo, Daniel I., 2012. "The impact of manufacturing and supply chain improvement initiatives: A survey comparing make-to-order and make-to-stock firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 159-165, April.
- Balachandran, Kashi R. & Wang, Hsiao-Wen & Li, Shu-Hsing & Wang, Taychang, 2013. "In-house capability and supply chain decisions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 473-484.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2014. "Joint supplier selection and scheduling of customer orders under disruption risks: Single vs. dual sourcing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 83-95.
- Zhang, Jianxiong & Tang, Wansheng & Hu, Mingmao, 2015. "Optimal supplier switching with volume-dependent switching costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 96-104.
- Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak, 2011. "The cost of using stationary inventory policies when demand is non-stationary," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 410-415, August.
- Kaya, Onur, 2011. "Outsourcing vs. in-house production: a comparison of supply chain contracts with effort dependent demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 168-178, April.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2011. "Selection of supply portfolio under disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 194-208, April.
- Luminiţa Nicolescu & Cristina Galalae & Alexandru Voicu, 2013. "Solving a Supply Chain Management Problem to Near Optimality Using Ant Colony Optimization, in an International Context," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 8-26, February.
- Qi, Lian & Shi, Jim (Junmin) & Xu, Xiaowei, 2015. "Supplier competition and its impact on firm׳s sourcing strategy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 91-110.
- Zeng, Amy Z. & Xia, Yu, 2015. "Building a mutually beneficial partnership to ensure backup supply," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 77-91.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2011. "Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 655-666, December.
- Zhu, Xiaowei, 2016. "Managing the risks of outsourcing: Time, quality and correlated costs," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 121-133.
- Heese, H. Sebastian, 2015. "Single versus multiple sourcing and the evolution of bargaining positions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 125-133.
More about this item
KeywordsSourcing partner selection Make-to-order supply chain management Portfolio Manufacturing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:38:y:2010:i:3-4:p:136-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.