Selection of a dynamic supply portfolio under delay and disruption risks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tadeusz Sawik, 2018. "Selection of a dynamic supply portfolio under delay and disruption risks," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(1-2), pages 760-782, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, YoungWon & Hong, Paul & Roh, James Jungbae, 2013. "Supply chain lessons from the catastrophic natural disaster in Japan," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 75-85.
- W.C. Tsai, 2016. "A dynamic sourcing strategy considering supply disruption risks," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(7), pages 2170-2184, April.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2010. "Single vs. multiple objective supplier selection in a make to order environment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 203-212, June.
- Faiza Hamdi & Ahmed Ghorbel & Faouzi Masmoudi & Lionel Dupont, 2018.
"Optimization of a supply portfolio in the context of supply chain risk management: literature review,"
Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing,
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 763-788, April.
- Faiza Hamdi & Ahmed Ghorbel & Faouzi Masmoudi & Lionel Dupont, 0. "Optimization of a supply portfolio in the context of supply chain risk management: literature review," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Tadeusz Sawik, 2017. "A portfolio approach to supply chain disruption management," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(7), pages 1970-1991, April.
- Tadeusz Sawik, 2016. "On the risk-averse optimization of service level in a supply chain under disruption risks," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 98-113, January.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2011. "Selection of supply portfolio under disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 194-208, April.
- Hammami, Ramzi & Temponi, Cecilia & Frein, Yannick, 2014. "A scenario-based stochastic model for supplier selection in global context with multiple buyers, currency fluctuation uncertainties, and price discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 159-170.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2016. "Integrated supply, production and distribution scheduling under disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 131-144.
- Mahmut Parlar & David Perry, 1996. "Inventory models of future supply uncertainty with single and multiple suppliers," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 43(2), pages 191-210, March.
- Fattahi, Mohammad & Govindan, Kannan & Keyvanshokooh, Esmaeil, 2017. "Responsive and resilient supply chain network design under operational and disruption risks with delivery lead-time sensitive customers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 176-200.
More about this item
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2018-12-24 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jmp:jm2018:psa1077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: https://ideas.repec.org/jmp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.