Keiretsu, Governance, and Learning: Case Studies in Change from the Japanese Automotive Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yi-Su & Su, Hung-Chung & Ro, Young K., 2017. "The co-evolution of supplier relationship quality and product quality in the U.S. auto industry: A cultural perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 245-255.
- Fujita, Mai, 2013. "Exploring the sources of China's challenge to Japan : models of industrial organisation in the motorcycle industry," IDE Discussion Papers 419, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lincoln, James R. & Guillot, Didier, 2011. "Business Groups, Networks, And Embeddedness: Innovation And Implementation Alliances In Japanese Electronics, 1985-1998," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt35g695gn, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Matsushima Noriaki & Mizuno Tomomichi, 2012. "Equilibrium Vertical Integration with Complementary Input Markets," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, June.
- Yann Duval & Chorthip Utoktham, 2011. "Trade Facilitation in Asia and the Pacific: Which Policies and Measures affect Trade Costs the Most?," Working Papers 9411, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Garry D. Bruton & Chung-Ming Lau, 2008. "Asian Management Research: Status Today and Future Outlook," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 636-659, May.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:2:p:134-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Huan & Li, Gang & Sun, Hongyi & Cheng, T.C.E., 2017. "An information processing perspective on supply chain risk management: Antecedents, mechanism, and consequences," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 63-75.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:77:y:2018:i:c:p:127-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yue & Tanaka, Akira, 2011. "From hierarchy to hybrid: The evolving nature of inter-firm governance in China's automobile groups," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 74-80, January.
- Becker, Markus C., 2004. "Towards an integrated theory of economic governance: Conclusions from the governance of ethics," KIeM Working Paper Series 09/2004, HTWG Konstanz, University of Applied Sciences, KIeM Institute for Intercultural Management, Values and Communication.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Cong Pan, 2016. "Strategic Perils of Outsourcing: Sourcing Strategy and Product Positioning," ISER Discussion Paper 0983, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Lincoln, James R. & Shimotani, Masahiro, 2009. "Whither the Keiretsu, Japan's Business Networks? How Were They Structured? What Did They Do? Why Are They Gone?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt00m7d34g, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsSupplier Relations; Innovation; Keiretsu; Networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:12:y:2001:i:6:p:683-701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.