Pesticide safety risk, food chain organization, and the adoption of sustainable farming practices. The case of Moroccan early tomatoes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2009.
"Traceability adoption at the farm level: An empirical analysis of the Portuguese pear industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 94-101, February.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2006. "Traceability Adoption at the Farm Level: An Empirical Analysis of the Portuguese Pear Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21132, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Andrea Cristina DORR & Ulrike GROTE, 2009. "Impact of certification on fruit producers in the Sao Francisco Valley in Brazil," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 5-16.
- Jongick Jang & Frayne Olson, 2010. "The role of product differentiation for contract choice in the agro-food sector," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 251-273, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Owusu, Victor & Kakraba, Isaac, 2015. "Examining Self-Selection and the Impacts of Integrated Pest Management Adoption on Yield and Gross Margin: Evidence from Ghana," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212606, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Codron, Jean-Marie & Adanacioğlu, Hakan & Aubert, Magali & Bouhsina, Zouhair & El Mekki, Abdelkader Ait & Rousset, Sylvain & Tozanli, Selma & Yercan, Murat, 2014.
"The role of market forces and food safety institutions in the adoption of sustainable farming practices: The case of the fresh tomato export sector in Morocco and Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 268-280.
- Codron, J.M. & Adanacioglu, H. & Aubert, M. & Bouhsina, Z. & El Mekki, A.A. & Rousset, S. & Tozanli, S. & Yercan, M., 2016. "The role of market forces and food safety institutions in the adoption of sustainable farming practices: the case of the fresh tomato export sector in Morocco and Turkey," Working Papers MOISA 201603, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
More about this item
KeywordsFOOD SAFETY; PESTICIDE; INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT; IPM; GOOD AGRICULTURAL PRACTICES; GAP; TRANSACTION COSTS; VERTICAL ORGANIZATION; FRESH VEGETABLES;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umr:wpaper:201304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Perez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/moisafr.html .