Selection of resilient supply portfolio under disruption risks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Haisheng & Zeng, Amy Z. & Zhao, Lindu, 2009. "Single or dual sourcing: decision-making in the presence of supply chain disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 788-800, August.
- Brian Tomlin, 2006. "On the Value of Mitigation and Contingency Strategies for Managing Supply Chain Disruption Risks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 639-657, May.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2011. "Selection of supply portfolio under disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 194-208, April.
- Jenkins, L., 2000. "Selecting scenarios for environmental disaster planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 275-286, March.
- Rawls, Carmen G. & Turnquist, Mark A., 2010. "Pre-positioning of emergency supplies for disaster response," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 521-534, May.
- Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Mahmoodi, Farzad, 2007. "The optimal number of suppliers considering the costs of individual supplier failures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 104-115, February.
- Berger, Paul D. & Gerstenfeld, Arthur & Zeng, Amy Z., 2004. "How many suppliers are best? A decision-analysis approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 9-15, February.
- Schmitt, Amanda J., 2011. "Strategies for customer service level protection under multi-echelon supply chain disruption risk," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1266-1283, September.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSupplier selection; Resilient supply portfolio; Disruption risks; Conditional value-at-risk; Mixed integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:2:p:259-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.