Selecting scenarios for environmental disaster planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Larry Jenkins, 1982. "Parametric Mixed Integer Programming: An Application to Solid Waste Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1270-1284, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2013. "Selection of resilient supply portfolio under disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 259-269.
- Goerigk, Marc & Deghdak, Kaouthar & T’Kindt, Vincent, 2015. "A two-stage robustness approach to evacuation planning with buses," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 66-82.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:128:y:2018:i:c:p:197-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- (Noel) Bryson, Kweku-Muata & Millar, Harvey & Joseph, Anito & Mobolurin, Ayodele, 2002. "Using formal MS/OR modeling to support disaster recovery planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 679-688, September.
- Mete, Huseyin Onur & Zabinsky, Zelda B., 2010. "Stochastic optimization of medical supply location and distribution in disaster management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 76-84, July.
- P. Daniel Wright & Matthew J. Liberatore & Robert L. Nydick, 2006. "A Survey of Operations Research Models and Applications in Homeland Security," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 36(6), pages 514-529, December.
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:265:y:2018:i:3:p:1064-1077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leeuw, S. de & Vis, I.F.A. & Jonkman, S.N., 2009. "Logistics aspects of emergency preparedness in flood disaster prevention," Serie Research Memoranda 0044, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dale Dominey-Howes & Maria Papathoma, 2007. "Validating a Tsunami Vulnerability Assessment Model (the PTVA Model) Using Field Data from the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 40(1), pages 113-136, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:121:y:2000:i:2:p:275-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.