Average shadow price in a mixed integer linear programming problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Sehun & Cho, Seong-cheol, 1988. "A shadow price in integer programming for management decision," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 328-335, December.
- Larry Jenkins, 1982. "Parametric Mixed Integer Programming: An Application to Solid Waste Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1270-1284, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crema, Alejandro, 1998. "A procedure to verify the completeness of the right-hand-side parametric analysis for a mixed integer linear programming problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 684-695, August.
- SMEERS, Yves, 2005. "Long term locational prices and investment incentives in the transmission of electricity," CORE Discussion Papers 2005030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Liao, Chao-ning & Önal, Hayri & Chen, Ming-Hsiang, 2009. "Average shadow price and equilibrium price: A case study of tradable pollution permit markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1207-1213, August.
- Correll, David & Suzuki, Yoshinori & Martens, Bobby, 2014. "Biorenewable fuels at the intersection of product and process flexibility: A novel modeling approach and application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 1-8.
- Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph & Balmann, Alfons, 2008. "Land Markets In Agent Based Models Of Structural Change," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6647, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chatterjee A K & Mukherjee, Saral, 2006. "Unified Concept of Bottleneck," IIMA Working Papers WP2006-05-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Ramteen Sioshansi and Ashlin Tignor, 2012. "Do Centrally Committed Electricity Markets Provide Useful Price Signals?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Mukherjee, Saral & Chatterjee, A.K., 2006. "The average shadow price for MILPs with integral resource availability and its relationship to the marginal unit shadow price," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 53-64, February.
- O'Neill, Richard P. & Sotkiewicz, Paul M. & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Rothkopf, Michael H. & Stewart, William R., 2005. "Efficient market-clearing prices in markets with nonconvexities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 269-285, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:3:p:625-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .