Land Markets In Agent Based Models Of Structural Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crema, Alejandro, 1995. "Average shadow price in a mixed integer linear programming problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 625-635, September.
- Kantelhardt, Jochen & Kapfer, Martin & Roeder, Norbert, 2005. "A Regional Multi-Agent Model as a Tool for Modelling Small Structured Agricultural Land-Use," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Berger, Thomas, 2001. "Agent-based spatial models applied to agriculture: a simulation tool for technology diffusion, resource use changes and policy analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 245-260, September.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2000. "Agent-based computational finance: Suggested readings and early research," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 679-702, June.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1997.
"Computational economics and economic theory: Substitutes or complements?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 907-942, June.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1997. "Computational Economics and Economic Theory: Substitutes or Complements," NBER Technical Working Papers 0208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Klemperer, 2004. "Auctions: Theory and Practice," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number auction1.
- Happe, Kathrin, 2004. "Agricultural policies and farm structures: agent-based modelling and application to EU-policy reform," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 30, number 14945.
- Peter Cramton & Yoav Shoham & Richard Steinberg, 2004. "Combinatorial Auctions," Papers of Peter Cramton 04mit, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2004.
- Kim, Sehun & Cho, Seong-cheol, 1988. "A shadow price in integer programming for management decision," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 328-335, December.
- Berger, Thomas, 2001. "Agent-based spatial models applied to agriculture: a simulation tool for technology diffusion, resource use changes and policy analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Albisser, Gregor & Lehmann, Bernard, 2006. "Modeling of Structural Adjustment Processes of Farming Enterprises: The Need for Implementation of Cooperation and Collaboration Strategies," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25250, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:273:y:2014:i:c:p:284-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lehtonen, Heikki, 2011. "Impacts of More Efficient Use of Manure Nutrients at Farm and Sector Level," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114390, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Silke Huettel & Anne Margarian, 2009. "Structural change in the West German agricultural sector," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 759-772, November.
- Qineti, Artan & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Braha, Kushtrim & Ciaian, Pavel & Demaj, Jona, 2014. "Land Market Imperfections And Reform Rigidities: A Case Study From Rural Albania," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 169088, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lobianco, Antonello & Esposti, Roberto, 2010. "The Regional Multi-Agent Simulator (RegMAS): an open-source spatially explicit model to assess the impact of agricultural policies," MPRA Paper 25817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lobianco, Antonello & Esposti, Roberto, 2008. "The Regional Multi-Agent Simulator (RegMAS): assessing the impact of the "Health Check" in an Italian region," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44865, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Economics/Use; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .